Spring 2021 Phased Move-In Process
The administration, faculty, and staff are busy planning for your arrival in January. As we prepare for your arrival and adhere to COVID-19 guidelines, the College has established a Phased Move-In Process for everyone’s safety.
It is important to check your D&E email and the COVID-19 Updates regularly for updates and potential changes. Things continue to unfold on a daily and even hourly basis on best practices during this unprecedented time.
Pre-Return to Campus Guidelines
- Students are asked to self-isolate at home seven days prior to the return to campus.
- Interaction with family members is fine, but community exposure should be discontinued.
- Check for the symptoms of COVID-19 daily prior to leaving for campus.
- Do not depart for campus if you or another family member is sick.
- Masks, especially while in transit to campus, and social distancing standards should be strictly followed.
- Avoid large gatherings and crowds when possible in transit.
- Follow face covering and handwashing guidelines.
Phased Move-In Process: All Residential Students (New and Returning)
Please register for your move-in time by selecting your residence hall below and submitting the registration form. Phased move-in begins Thursday, January 7, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. If you are an early arrival athlete (pre-approval required), please do not select your date and time below as your time has already been scheduled.
First Day of Classes
Classes will begin on Monday, January 11 at 8:00 a.m. Please refer to your class schedule for your class times and locations.
If you are a new residential student and have not yet completed your housing form, please do so as soon as possible here. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, housing assignments may be temporary or change, as necessary. D&E does not guarantee specific halls, rooms, or roommates, and reserves the right to assign or reassign residents to other rooms and halls, as necessary.