Alumni events are a great way to re-connect with classmates, meet fellow alumni, and learn more about D&E today.
In addition to the annual Homecoming Weekend and other campus events, our regional Alumni Chapters are increasingly active. Each chapter aims to create events in areas where large numbers of alumni live to bring D&E alumni together in friendship and fellowship. Would you like to host an alumni event in your local area? If so, please contact Director of Alumni Engagement and Support, Wendy Morgan.
Traveling to Elkins for an alumni event? We have provided a list of area accommodations to help you plan your visit.
Events & Gatherings
2023 Homecoming Weekend • October 13-15, 2023
Packed with tons of fun for alumni and friends, this will be a weekend YOU won’t want to miss!
Special highlights include:
- Cocktails and Dinner with President Chris A. Wood and First Lady Lisa Wood to celebrate Half Century Club members including Class of 1973, other milestone class reunions and Alumni Awards recipients:
Tower Award – Kimberly M. Farry ’85
Distinguished Alumnus Award – Nicolaas P. Pronk ’86
Outstanding Young Alumna Award – Makeia R. Jonese ’18
Alumni Volunteer Award – Amanda Yeargan Monroe ’02
Saturday, October 14
- Athletic Hall of Fame Induction honoring:
Judy Eadson ’67
Nancy Davis Much ’84
Rod O’Savio ’80
Coach Will Shaw
Rildo Ferreira ’71 (posthumously)
George “Chick” Rao ’60 (posthumously)
- Dedication – Davis Trust Company Player & Press Pavilion
- Field Hockey Reunion – “Remembering Coach A. Jean Minnick”
- Chapel and Memorial Service led by the Rev. William W. “Bill” Humphreys ’73
- The Icehouse Party
SPORTING EVENTS AND MUCH MORE …
See below for registration and a full schedule of events!
For more information, call
Wendy Morgan ’12,
Events are scheduled in numerous regions across the U.S. where there is significant alumni population.
Some regions have annual gatherings while others are scheduled on a semi-annual basis.