Residence Life Housing Form

Please note: this form should only be submitted if you have made your deposit.

If you prefer to submit your housing information via mail, please print the Resident Status Application and send it to: Office of Student Life, Davis & Elkins College, 100 Campus Drive, Elkins, WV 26241. If you have any questions, please call 304-637-1211.

Personal Information
All full-time students must apply to be a campus resident or apply for an exemption in order to commute. Students who meet one or more of the following criteria may apply for an exemption: married students, students living with a parent or guardian, independent status students over 21 years of age, or students with special needs.