Mon Health Scholars
Mon Health Scholars at D&E
Mon Health Systems Inc. and Davis & Elkins Division of Nursing are pleased to offer D&E Nursing students the opportunity to apply for a Mon Health Scholarship. The Mon Health Scholarship comes with a guarantee of employment after receiving a nursing degree from Davis & Elkins College. Covered expenses can include tuition, textbooks, and academic fees.
D&E President Chris A. Wood
To apply for the Mon Health Scholar Program D&E Nursing students must have:
- Resident of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, or Maryland
- Admitted to the Division of Nursing at Davis & Elkins College
- Nursing students currently enrolled in the BSN, ASN, and LPN to RN degree programs
- College cumulative GPA of 2.0 (must maintain GPA requirements for D&E Division of Nursing).
- If the applicant has less than 12 credits of college coursework, a high school GPA of 3.0 is required. Applicants must also be admitted to the Division of Nursing at Davis & Elkins College. Refer to Course Catalog for admission requirements.
How to Apply
- Complete the online Mon Scholar Application available at www.MonHealth.com/MonScholars
- Submit letter of admission that you received for D&E Nursing School.
- The application deadline for Spring Semester is November 1, and Fall Semester is September 1.
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions section below for details on the program. For additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line stating “Mon Health Scholar Application.”