Davis & Elkins College is committed to helping consumers make well-informed decisions about post-secondary education. The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public. We have assembled this information here in one, easy-to-find location for your convenience.
If you need assistance, or paper copies, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing via email or write to: Office of Communications & Marketing, Davis & Elkins College, 100 Campus Drive, Elkins, WV 26241.
Consumer Information Guide
The menus on the left provide links to information about the following categories of information:
- Privacy of Student Records
- Student Body Information
- Athletics Information
- Other Policies and Information
- Academic Programs and Policies
- Accreditation Information
- Student Outcomes
- Health Policies, Procedures and Services
- Campus Crime Safety Information
- Policies, Procedures and Reports