Online RN to BSN Nursing Program
Davis & Elkins 100% Online RN to BSN Baccalaureate Completion Program
Designed with Working Adults in Mind
Davis & Elkins is pleased to make our RN to BSN Program available online for working adults. Davis & Elkins prepares students to succeed through programs that combine the latest knowledge in the field with ongoing skill development.
We provide adult learners with an opportunity to complete a degree in a timely manner. We make it possible for those enrolled in the program to learn, work, and honor other important commitments in their lives. With Davis & Elkins’ 100% online campus, adult learners can pursue their Bachelor of Science degree from the comfort of their own home. Because students can tend to their class obligations when it’s most convenient for them, conflicts with work and family are kept to a minimum.
Through D&E’s RN to BSN online programming, working professionals are:
- able to master the latest knowledge in their field
- achieve increased competence in core skill areas
- and earn a degree to advance their career.
Get Your RN to BSN at D&E
“I obtained both my Associate’s and my Bachelor’s in Nursing from D&E. Being a non-traditional student and going back to school for my second career was challenging. Having attended courses at other institutions, I was impressed by the quality and commitment of the nursing professors to teach and mentor their students. There was not one time when any of them would not drop what they were doing to assist a student. The high expectations and requirements of the program guarantee that each student is receiving a solid nursing foundation.” – David Gidley, BSN, RN & Senior Charge Nurse, Emergency Department, Class of 2012
for working professionals
Course work in Davis & Elkins’ online RN to BSN program is designed to enhance your nursing skills and prepare you for career advancement all while maintaining your current career obligations.
- Number of courses: 12
- Number of coursework credits required: 40 (36 + 4 practicum hours)
Nursing Courses: 28 credits
- Transition to Professional Nursing – 3 credits
- Quality and Safety in Nursing – 4 credits
- Health Assessment – 4 credits
- Community Nursing – 4 credits
- Evidence-based Practice – 3 credits
- Nursing Leadership – 4 credits
- Trends and Issues – 3 credits
- Integrated Concepts in Nursing Practice – 3 credits
Gen Ed Courses: 12 credits
- Health, Healing and the Fine Arts – 3 credits
- Ethical Perspectives in Health Care – 3 credits
- Statistics and Data Analysis – 3 credits
- History of the U.S. Health Care System and Health Care Reform – 3 credits
Professional Experience Credits
Learn more about our one year degree program:
As a traditional, nonprofit institution, D&E takes pride in having provided students with a high quality education since 1904.
Online programs can be completed in 12 months.
No application fee, no hidden fees, and only $400/credit hour, keeping costs predictable and affordable. Scholarships are available.
100% online with no required login times.
Students are able to build relationships with other students and faculty members that facilitate their learning.