- M.A. Music Education, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- B.A. Music Education, Duquesne University
Marshall-MacVean has taught at Davis & Elkins College for seven years and also teaches in area public schools. She has more than 20 years of experience as a choral director and has trained in the areas of vocal music, choral conducting and music advocacy.
- Concert Choir
- Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Voice-over Artist
- Member, American Choral Directors Association
- Member, National Association for Music Education (NAfME)
- Past President, West Virginia Music Education/NAfME
- Past Chair, West Virginia All-State Chorus
- Past President, West Virginia Vocal Association
- Past Regional Chair, West Virginia Vocal Association
Marshall-MacVean is the founder and artistic director for the highly acclaimed Elkins High Madrigals. She is known for building and rebuilding choral programs, and several of her ensembles have recorded and released albums for public sale. Her groups have also performed extensively throughout the United States, receiving superior ratings.