- M.M. Piano Performance, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
- B.M. Piano Performance, Eastman School of Music, Rochester, N.Y.
- Additional Study: West Virginia University
Baroudi Huffman has traveled extensively auditioning and accompanying over 100 vocalists for the West Virginia Governor’s School for the Arts, including the Governor’s School Choir for which she recorded an album with vocal and instrumental soloists. She also accompanies the Davis & Elkins College Concert Choir and All-County Children’s Choir as they travel the region. In addition to teaching piano courses for D&E’s Community Education program, Baroudi Huffman conducts private piano and vocal lessons. Prior to teaching at D&E, Baroudi Huffman was actively involved as accompanist and music director for Elkins Arts Community Theatre and The Old Brick Playhouse. Alos, she had an active studio in the northern Virginia area, and we a freelance musician and accompanist in Washington, D.C.
- Class Piano
- Music Appreciation
- Music Education Methods
- Music Fundamentals
- Music Theory
- Music Listening
- Sight Singing and Ear Training
- Applied Voice
- Elementary Music Education Methods