- Ph.D., Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Ariz.
- MS., University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- B.S., Fort Lewis College, Durango, Colo.
- Basic Biology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Integrated Science lll
- Plant Biology
- The Human Environment
- Current Topics in Biology
- Environmental Issues
Research Interests/Professional Activities
Dr. Krause is currently conducting research that involves developing spatial models in geographic information system (GIS) technology and remotely sensed data to help identify potential impacts of climate change on rare and endemic species. The study is also directed at understanding dispersal ability with climate change and how a protected area might respond to the potential impacts of climate change.