Title IX Training Materials
In response to 34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) of the 2020 Title IX Rule, Davis & Elkins College is required to publicly post materials used to train Title IX Officials. Training information and materials are posted below. Questions or concerns regarding this information may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator, Ms. Amy Kittle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review these training materials, please visit:https://www.dewv.edu/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Title-IX-Adminstrator-Annual-Training-2023-.pdf
Title IX Coordinator Additional Professional Development through ATIXA. Materials can be accessed through this link: https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials/.
- Title IX Coordinator & Administration Level Two: ATIXA, October 20-21, 2022
- NPRiMer: Preparing for the 2023 Title IX Regulations: Training and Certification Course for Higher Education, ATIXA, October 16, 2022
- ATIXA Annual Conference: October 18-20, 2022
- Title IX Compliance & Athletics: ATIXA March 2023
- Sex-Based Harassment Foundations for Higher Education: ATIXA October 8-9, 2023
- ATIXA Annual Conference: October 10-11, 2023
- Gender Equity Foundations for Higher Education: ATIXA October 12-13, 2023
Davis and Elkins College was a member of the SUNY Student Conduct Institute (SCI) through June 30, 2023, which provides training to meet the necessary criteria outline by the 2020 Final Title IX rules. To review these training materials, please visit: https://system.suny.edu/sci/postedtraining/