Highlands Scholarship for Qualifying WV Students
WV High School Graduates, You may qualify for
Highlands Scholar Program
With substantial WV college scholarships available, D&E encourages West Virginia high school graduates to apply! Apply today because:
- Any qualified West Virginia high school graduate will be awarded the Highlands Scholarship at D&E (this is not a contest)
- Highlands Scholars consistently have higher graduation rates
- Highlands was created specifically for WV and all 55 counties can participate
- D&E Invests $5.4 million yearly in our WV students
- D&E Supports Highland Scholars for all 4 Years of their education
The substantial opportunities include:
- Regional awards for graduates from Randolph, Upshur, Barbour, Pocahontas, Tucker, Pendleton, and Webster counties (up to $20,000 per year)
- Statewide awards for graduates from all other West Virginia counties (up to $15,000 per year)
Request More Info
A small, diverse community where friends, staff and faculty feel like family.
Davis & Elkins College is a private, accredited NCAA Division II school affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA). Nestled in the Allegheny Mountains within the arts community of Elkins, West Virginia, the 192 acre campus borders the beautiful Monongahela National Forest.
- Small liberal arts college with a large university feel
- Small class sizes with individualized academic attention
- Cross majors and minors to expand career development
- Affordable, private college education
- Supported learning programs and services
- Surrounded by state parks and outdoor adventures
Request More Info
Have you taken the following steps…
D&E Invests $5.4 Million Annually in WV Students
Highland Scholarship QUALIFICATIONS
- Any West Virginia high school graduate
- Cumulative final GPA of at least 2.5
- Public, private, and home-schooled graduates qualify
The COVID-19 global pandemic has slowed West Virginia students in filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete the form that opens the gate for students to receive financial aid for college before the deadline. Highlands Scholar Program is a merit scholarship and not need based.
Apply to D&E Today!
Student Body Less than
Median Class Size
When I decided to enroll at D&E, I was worried that attending a private school would be out of my financial reach. However, the Highlands Scholarship has generously covered much of my tuition and enabled me to attend the small, private college only 10 minutes from my home.