Citizens Bank of WV Emerging Leaders Scholarship
Full Scholarship for 4 Years!
- Scholarship open to all Graduating Class of 2023 WV High School Seniors (Public, Private or Home School)
- Cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Applicants must complete a D&E admissions application.
- Applications accepted through November 22, 2022.
- Application includes a section on activities and volunteer work.
- Applicants will be required to submit an essay of between 500-1,500 words based on the topic: “If you receive this scholarship, how will you pay it forward to the state of West Virginia?”
- Scholarship finalists will be chosen by a scholarship selection committee based on essay and activities submission. Top candidates will be interviewed. Scholarship winner will be announced by December 16, 2022.
- Scholarship finalists must be admitted to D&E prior to being selected for an interview.
Scholarship Application Here
2021 Emerging Leaders Scholarship Winner – Sidney Megna
Celebrating the announcement of the inaugural winner of the Citizens Bank of West Virginia Emerging Leaders Scholarship to Davis & Elkins College are, from left, WDTV General Manager Tim Fazio, Davis & Elkins College Executive Vice President Dr. Rosemary Thomas, Marion County Board of Education member Donna Costello, Marion County Board of Education President Mary Jo Thomas, Davis & Elkins College President Chris A. Wood, Nick Megna, Emerging Leaders Scholarship winner Sidney Megna, Heather Megna, Marion County Schools Superintendent Dr. Donna Hage, Citizens Bank of WV Senior Vice President & Marketing Officer Kathy Leombruno and Mr. Senator.