The Davis & Elkins Office of Communications and Marketing is a team of creative professionals who are passionate about sharing the D&E experience with the world in a high-quality manner. We serve as the primary point of contact for all College communications efforts, both internal and external. We support departments on campus with website coverage, social media, media relations, photography and video production, and branding.
Our office’s priorities are aligned with those of the College’s mission and goals. We are charged with developing marketing materials designed to appeal to specific as well as broad constituencies, including alumni, the College community (i.e., faculty, staff, students and prospective students), and the general public.
- Contact a staff member in a timely manner with a request for services. The request will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member.
- If you need estimates for the printing services of an outside vendor, check out the print estimate sheet for common products or contact a staff member.
- The more information provided to our office, whether text, images or even a rough draft, the more easily and quickly a request can be fulfilled. Some requests necessitate four weeks advance notice to allow for creative design or writing, proofing, draft approval and, if applicable, pre-press preparation, printing and mailing.
- Please provide ample advance notice for photo coverage and press release requests as well as website changes.
- Don’t forget to let us know if previously submitted information has a change in time or place. We strive to disseminate accurate information.