The 2010 Limited Edition Ornament features Charles E. Albert (Science) Hall. Construction began on the “new campus” in 1924 and continued until 1926, when dedication ceremonies took place. During Commencement Ceremonies in 1958, Science Hall was renamed Charles E. Albert Hall in recognition of Dr. Charles Albert’s many years of service to D&E, having first joined the faculty in 1911. Proceeds from the sale of collectible ornaments benefit student scholarships. Numbered; includes building history. Purchase price includes applicable sales tax. View all D&E Keepsakes.
Purchase two or more collectible series ornaments to receive an automatic 20 percent discount.