If I have a question about my student’s meal plan who should I talk to?
Contact Dining Services at 304-637-1308.
How do I add Senator Bucks to my student’s ID card?
Contact Dining Services at 304-637-1308.
What is FERPA and what are the rights of parents?
This act protects the privacy of educational records, establishes the right of students to inspect and review their educational records, and provides guidelines for the correction of inaccurate or misleading data through informal and formal hearings. The policy established by the College in compliance with the Act is available in the Registrar's Office. Click here to view the policy online.
What health services are provided?
A nurse is available every class day from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. except Wednesday when the nurse will be available 1-4 p.m. and a physician is on campus every Wednesday beginning at 2 p.m. Students do not need an appointment to see the nurse or physician. Students can schedule an appointment with a psychologist/counselor by calling the Student Life Office at 304-637-1211. In addition to on campus services, there are multiple express care facilities in Elkins and Davis Medical Center is less than one mile from campus.
If I have questions about my student’s grades, such as when are they reported and what are their mid-term grades, who do I contact?
Contact the Registrar's Office at 304-637-1224.
Who is my student’s adviser?
Contact the Registrar's Office at 304-637-1224.
If there is an error on my student's account, who do I contact?
Contact Samantha Rader in the Business Office at 304-637-1323 or email raders@dewv.edu.
Who do I contact about my student’s roommate situation such as a problem or the roommate moving out?
Contact Student Life at 304-637-1211.
Who do I contact about the condition of my student’s dorm room?
Contact Student Life at 304-637-1211.
My student has parking violations. Who should I contact?
Contact Public Safety at 304-704-9111.
Is transportation provided for students to and from nearby airports and other locations?
Visit the Transportation section of our website for bus and shuttle schedules, nearby airport information and local destination information (such as Kroger and Walmart).
Where can I stay in Elkins when I visit my student?
Spend the night right on campus at the historic Graceland Inn or adjacent Robert C. Byrd Center and take advantage of the discounted Friends and Family Rate. Staying on campus is convenient, affordable and the perfect way to get the true feel of Davis & Elkins College. Click here for more information.