Associate Professor of Nursing
Location: Eshleman Science Center 206
What I Find Rewarding About D&E:
Sharing knowledge and experience with nursing students who then become excellent caregivers and colleagues of mine in the community.
- M.S. Nursing, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Va.
- B.S. Nursing, Bob Jones University, Greenville, S.C.
- Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Education, Rutgers University, Newark, N.J.
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation, Oncology Nursing, Trauma Nursing, Basic Life Support
- Registered Nurse, Experience in Med-Surg, Oncology, Obstetrics, and Emergency Care
- Registered Nurse (PRN), Emergency Department and Cancer Care Center, Davis Memorial Hospital
- Medical Surgery
- Emergency Nursing
- Medical Terminology
- Disruptions in Health
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Member, Emergency Nursing Association
- Member, West Virginia Nurses Association
- Member, Alpha Delta Kappa (International Honorary Organization of Women Educators)