Assistant Professor of Sport Science; Faculty Athletic Representative
Location: Hermanson Center
What I Find Rewarding About D&E:
I enjoy working with my fellow colleagues – faculty and staff here at the College, and truly enjoy the student interaction that happens inside and outside the classroom, and seeing genuine student learning take place.
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership and Higher Education Administration, Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- M.S. Sport and Exercise Studies, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
- B.S. Sport and Exercise Studies, West Virginia University
- Director, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Davis Memorial Hospital
- Instructor, American Heart Association
- Wellness Education
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Safety, First Aid & CPR
- Family Life Education
- Physiology of Exercise
- Stress Testing
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Project Life Change (wellness program)