Instructor of Nursing
Location: Eshleman Science Center 309
What I Find Rewarding About D&E:
There is a comfort and sense of belonging at D&E that I felt when I was a student here, and again when I returned as faculty. It truly felt like a homecoming and I know with certainty that this is where I belong. It is such a joy working with the students and helping them achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
- M.S. Nursing, West Virginia Wesleyan College, Buckhannon, W.Va.
- B.S. Nursing, Fairmont State University, Fairmont, W.Va.
- A.S. Nursing, Davis & Elkins College
Posey holds certification in chemotherapy biotherapy from the Oncology Nursing Society.
- Registered Nurse, United Hospital Center, Bridgeport, W.Va.
- Oncology Nurse, Cecil B. Highland Jr. & Barbara B. Highland Cancer Center, Bridgeport, W.Va.
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Davis & Elkins College
- Disruptions in Health
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Committee Chair, American Cancer Society
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International honor Society of Nursing
Posey was named the BSN Graduate of the Year at Fairmont State University and was the RN to BSN recipient of the Hope Award for oncology.