Associate Professor of Nursing
Location: Eshleman Science Center 307
What I Find Rewarding About D&E:
I enjoy working with the students. They are at the center of all we do at D&E. I also enjoy working with my colleagues and the incredible amount of knowledge they possess.
- M.S. Nursing Specializing in Family Nurse Practitioner, Radford University, Radford, Va.
- B.S. Nursing, Bluefield State College, Bluefield, W.Va.
- A.S. Nursing, Bluefield State College
- Certified Advance Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Registered Nurse, Critical Care, more than 17 years
- Nursing, Disruptions in Health II
- Nursing, Disruptions in Health III
- Nursing, Concept Synthesis
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Member, National League for Nursing
- Member, West Virginia League for Nursing
- Member, American Nurses Association
- Member, West Virginia Nurses Association
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau (International Honor Society of Nursing)