Adjunct Professor in Nursing
- M.S. Nursing, Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, W.Va.
- B.S. Nursing, Davis & Elkins College
- A.S. Nursing, Fairmont State College, Fairmont, W.Va.
England holds certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support Instruction, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instruction, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Training Center Faculty and American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instruction.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Davis Health System, Elkins, W.Va.
- Charge Nurse, Davis Memorial Hospital, Elkins, W.Va.
- Clinical Instructor, Davis & Elkins College
- House Supervisor, Monongalia General Hospital, Morgantown, W.Va.
- Registered Nurse, Fairmont General Hospital, Fairmont, W.Va.
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Member, American Nurses Association
- Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
As a graduate student, England gained clinical experience in pediatric primary care, adult primary care, women's heath and geriatric care. During these rotations, she provided well-child care to newborn, pediatric and adolescent clients including immunizations, anticipatory guidance and health promotion education; managed acute illnesses and chronic, multi-system disease processes of adult and geriatric clients in rural areas; and provided prenatal and postpartum care to obstetric clients.