Associate Professor of Nursing
Location: Eshleman Science Center 308
What I Find Rewarding About D&E:
I enjoy the family atmosphere that D&E provides. I find reward in watching our students grow in both knowledge and expertise as they develop a love of learning that will continue throughout their careers. Watching them become confident and competent in their chosen profession is very satisfying.
- M.S. Nursing Education, Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- B.S. Nursing, Alderson-Broaddus College, Philippi, W.Va.
- Advanced Certification, Psychiatric and Adult Mental Health Nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Clinical Nursing and Management, William R. Sharpe Jr. Hospital
- Adult Mental Health Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Terminology
Research Interests/Professional Activities:
- Member, American Nurses Association
- Member, West Virginia Nurses Association
- Member, National League for Nursing
- Member, West Virginia League for Nursing
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau (International Honor Society of Nursing)