2017 Augusta Heritage Center Scholarship Guidelines
THANK YOU for your interest in the Augusta Heritage Center’s Scholarship program. Scholarships are awarded for full-time Augusta classes.
The deadlines for applying for all Augusta scholarships are:
- Summer Session - April 1
- October Old-Time Week - August 1
If you prefer to mail application materials, please submit your letter of recommendation and authorization/consent form (if necessary) to Augusta Heritage Center, 100 Campus Drive, Elkins, WV 26241. Click here to download the scholarship application packet.
If you are interested in applying for a full or partial Scholarship, please complete and submit the following by the appropriate deadline:
- Scholarship Application Form. If you are unable to pay any portion of the tuition, please explain on the Scholarship Application Form.
- Letter of Recommendation. A letter of recommendation from a mentor or teacher (other than a parent) must be submitted with the Scholarship Application.
- Authorization/Consent Form: For all Augusta participants under age 18. (Not required if over 18.)
- Additional Materials. (optional)
Chaperone. All scholarship recipients under the age of 18 at the beginning of the first class are required to have an adult chaperone. It is important that you read the Youth & Chaperone policy for additional details: https://augustaheritagecenter.org/youth-chaperone.
Housing & Meals. Scholarships are awarded for tuition only. The scholarship does not include housing or meals. On-campus housing and meals can be purchased through our online registration page or on your registration form.
Thank you and best of luck!
Augusta Scholarship Committee