In a beautiful setting with flat screen televisions, D&E's Robbins-Madden Fitness Center offers a variety of cardiovascular equipment, CYBEX strength equipment, and a complete free weight area with Olympic benches and racks.
Fall Semester Hours
- Full-time D&E students
- Full-time D&E faculty/staff and spouses
- Guest 1 day: $5 (No charge for guests that are Augusta participants, guests of Graceland Inn and Robert C. Byrd Center (conference center), D&E employees and spouses/dependent children, D&E retirees and spouses/dependent children. Photo ID is required.)
- Individual 1 month: $30
- Individual 1 year: $270 (Photo ID will be given for all annual memberships. Call 304-637-1211 to schedule an appointment for your photo, or visit the Student Life Office in Liberal Arts Hall.)
- Family: Family memberships are available to individuals who obtain an annual individual membership. Each additional family member is $120.
- Senior citizens over age 62, D&E alumni and Elkins High School students qualify for 10 percent off annual memberships.
Robbins-Madden Fitness Center is located in Hermanson Center on the main level. For more information, call 304-637-1319 or email.