Welcome to D&E! All of the links you'll need for online tools are right here - check email, schedule classes, view your accounts and more!
Student tools on the web:
- Office 365: Email and more
- Adult Online Education
- PaperCut (available on campus network only)
- Nixle: Emergency Notification
Employee tools on the web:
Your campus, your data – made for mobile!
D&E has a new mobile app to connect you to your D&E data. Available for Android and iOS, the Ellucian GO app gives you:
- Your class schedule, grades, restrictions or holds.
- Your account balance.
- Quick access to frequently used web tools like Sakai, D&E email, WebAdvisor, etc.
- D&E News, Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
To get the app, search for Ellucian Go on Google Play or the Apple App Store and download.
- Launch the app and scroll to the bottom of the menu to Switch School.
- Select Davis & Elkins College from the list.
- Your username is your last name plus the first initial of your first name.
- Your password should be Dexxxx (where xxxx is the last 4 numbers of your Social Security number or your student ID).
Questions? Contact the Help Desk by emailing HelpDesk@dewv.edu or calling 304-637-1233.
Note: PDF forms will download automatically. You must sign in to download Word and Excel documents.
- Academic Affairs:
- Accounts Payable:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Communications & Marketing:
- International Student Services:
- 2016 Spring Exam Schedule
- Advising Check Sheets 2012-2013
- Advising Check Sheets 2013-2014
- Advising Check Sheets 2014-2015
- Advising Check Sheets 2015-2016
- Application for Credit Transfer 22
- Application for Incomplete Grade 33
- Application for Independent Study
- Course Withdrawal Form 6
- Declaration of Academic Program 26
- Degree Application 27
- Drop Add Form 5
- Faculty Absence Form
- Faculty Weekly Schedule II
- Fall Registration 2
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA Release
- Full IRB Review
- Graduation Requirements Audit 27
- Internship Registration Form 7
- IRB Classroom Research
- IRB Exempt
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
- Spring Registration 3
- Summer Registration 1
- Winter Registration W
- Student Employment: