Business & Entrepreneurship
- Accounting B.S. (including double major option to prepare for CPA exam)
- Accounting A.S.
- Business A.S.
- Hospitality Management B.A.
- Hospitality Management A.A.
Education & Sport Science
- Adventure Recreation
- Early Childhood Education A.S.
- Exercise Science
- Physical Education
- Sport Management
Fine & Performing Arts
Mathematics & Science
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Chemistry (including Pre-Medical and Secondary Teaching)
- Computer Science B.A.
- Computer Science B.S.
- Environmental Science (including 3/2 Forestry Program)
- Mathematics (including Secondary Teaching)
- Sustainability Studies
- Child and Family Studies
- Criminal Justice A.A.
- Political Science
- Psychology and Human Services
Interdisciplinary Studies Program
The Interdisciplinary Studies program at Davis & Elkins College seeks to broaden the array of programs of study available to students. The program supports students in the design, proposal, and completion of coherent, individualized, interdisciplinary programs of study (that are otherwise not offered by the College). Students who pursue an interdisciplinary program of study are responsible (with the support and guidance of the Interdisciplinary Studies Coordinator) for establishing and justifying both the goals and curriculum of their proposed program of study. Only students seeking a bachelor's degree are eligible to pursue a major in interdisciplinary studies.